Wednesday 18 June 2008

Shepherd Devastated About Clinton News

Actress Cybill Shepherd is devastated Hillary Clinton has pulled out of the U.S. presidential race and fought back tears when she spoke about the news item on TV. Shepherd was promoting her upcoming guest spot on U.S. sitcom Samantha Who on TV show Extra when the news of Clinton dropping out of the race broke. A fervent Clinton supporter, an obviously distraught Shepherd said, "I love Hillary Clinton. She's a great woman. I believe she would make one of the best presidents in American history. All kudos to Hillary Clinton. "I'd go to the ends of the earth for her." But the actress has no qualms about supporting the Democrat who will now stand alone as the party's presidential candidate: "If Barack Obama gets the nomination, when he does, I'll go to the ends of the earth to have him nominated as well. But, Hillary Clinton has a special place in my heart."


See Also